IEEE IES Students and Young Professionals Activity Committee (S&YP-AC)
Activities Program for ISIE 2018
The IEEE IES would like to propose the following activities for IEEE Students and Young Professionals:
IES Student Paper and Travel Assistance (IES-SPTA)
Travel assistance for IES Students to attend the conference. The number and rules of the IES-SPTA can be found on the IEEE IES website.
To apply for the IES-SPTA, please go to the IES Submission system: http://submit.ieee-ies.org/submit/isie18/.
If your paper will be accepted and if at least one co-author is an IEEE IES Student Member, you will be able to apply for the assistance.
Important note: IES Students from the IES Student & Young Professionals Forum (IES-SF) have priority in the competition for IES-SPTA.
Student activities during the conference
Generally, we are going to prepare the following activities, but please note that these may change closer to the conference date:
Student & Young Professionals Forum Day
- • A Student Tutorial from industry is intended.
- • Student & Young Professionals Forum (IES-SF).
- • (Could be oral or poster with 3-minute talks – to be decided)
- • Student Banquet.
- • (usually, during the banquet, Students Forum Best Paper & Presentation Recognition diplomas, sponsored by IEEE IES, are given to students)
Gala Dinner Day
- • IES Student Paper and Travel Assistance (IES-SPTA) 3-minute speech presentations with a video (3 min).
- • (time and place to be announced on the conference website)
- • Diplomas ceremony of the IES-SPTA.
- • (time and place of the IES-SPTA ceremony will be announced on the conference website)
More details about the Student and Young Professionals activity can be found on the IEEE IES website.